Casual Housekeeping Position
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: When position(s) is filled
This job is under the authority of the Manager of Dietary and Housekeeping.
Hours and days of work are to be determined and dependent on need.
The job description represents the major duties and responsibilities of this position, but is not to be misconstrued as including every task inherent to the job. In addition, the staff member is subject to reassignment of duties as determined by their supervisor and/or manager.
All positions are subject to clear Criminal Record and Vulnerable Persons record checks
• Grade 12 diploma
• 1 year experience cleaning in a healthcare environment
1. Must be in proper clothing at all times.
2. Follows job schedules so that all duties are properly completed at the appropriate time.
3. Maintain an attractive, clean, healthy and sanitary environment.
4. To maintain protection against cross-contamination.
5. To prevent accidents by following safety guidelines.
6. To impart a knowledge of materials and cleaners and where to use them.
7. Maintain a good performance record.
8. To encourage self improvement, ambition and good morale.
9. Reports needed repairs to the maintenance department on a requisition.
10. Responsible for being familiar with established policies and procedures, task lists, and guidelines.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by a job well done, and are as committed to excellence, quality, and resident satisfaction as we are, we’d like to hear from you.
Please submit your application to email@example.com
To download the Luther Home Application form click on the link below: